Viviane, porcelain earrings, silver rod and fused mosaic
Porcelain earrings, handmade and glazed. A special detail is the mosaic (made of colored glass) melted on porcelain. The earrings are accompanied by accessories hand-crafted by a traditional craftsman, in 925 silver (pictured), copper, or brass.
Weight ≈ 14 grams/earring; Diameter ≈ 50 x 80 mm
Advantages of porcelain:
- a delicate, elegant, and noble material that will forever retain its original shine and beauty;
- he doesn’t like shocks, take care of him;
- easy to clean, rinse with soap and water;
- does not oxidize; hypoallergenic;
- it can match any outfit;
- each piece of jewelry takes at least 2-3 weeks to make.
Attention: being a manufactured product, with care for details, each pair of earrings is unique. Possible small differences between the photo and the delivered product are precisely due to individual manual processing. They can also vary considerably in size and weight.
€33,60 – €42,00
1 in stock
By purchasing this product, you contribute to the concrete social actions of the SolidarELE Association, channeled towards combating the consequences of domestic violence and supporting people from various vulnerable groups.
A pre-order product is out of stock. It is produced and shipped within a maximum of 15 working days from the payment of the order. After you place your order, you will receive an email with the estimated shipping date.
Colors may be slightly different depending on the display settings you use to view the product.
COMPOSITION AND PROCESSING
- handmade earrings made of porcelain fired twice – at 900 °C in the first step, respectively at 1200 °C in the second;
- to gain shine, each product is generously given a special ceramic glaze;
- silver accessories (photo).